Tuesday, June 14, 2011

3D Shoot

So I've had really mixed feelings about the 3D shoot. At first I was a little upset with the idea at first because since I can only see out of my left eye I actually can't see 3D, especially the red and blue 3D. I felt a little sad at first since I knew I was going to be working hard on something and I wouldn't be able to see it. I got over that pretty quickly though. I had a lot of fun with this project. I really enjoyed making all the props out of card board, and constructing a story around our ideas. I think my whole group had a lot of fun creating our story. I had a lot of fun acting in it as well, even though I'm not usually someone who's in front of the camera. Our group did struggle with our story ideas and also finding times that all of us could meet together, but we all pulled it together in the end. I hope that our film will come out well. I am anticipating some problems with editing, but I'm hoping they won't be too hard to fix. I suppose we will see when we come to that. I hope that our 3D will come across to the audience. Unfortunately I won't be able to see it, but I can just hope that it looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment